Here is useful information from the chair if you are considering attending ECOOP 2012 in Beijing!
- We have a Facebook page for announcements: http://www.facebook.com/events/221514727865075/
- We have a travel page where people can plan and discuss travel arrangements http://www.facebook.com/events/314574741939037/
- ECOOP registration is now live at http://ecoop12.cs.purdue.edu. Early registration deadline is May 1st. Please register early.
- There is funding for student travel to PLDI+ECOOP: http://pldi12.cs.purdue.edu/content/students
- Students are also encouraged to participate as volunteers (free ECOOP+ registration): http://ecoop12.cs.purdue.edu/content/call-student-volunteers
- The PLDI Student Research Competition (http://pldi12.cs.purdue.edu/content/student-research-competition) and the ECOOP PhD Symposium (http://ecoop12.cs.purdue.edu/content/ecoop-2012-doctoral-symposium) are open for submissions.
See you at ECOOP 2012 in Beijing!