This winter semester, students of TU Berlin completed four AMOS projects. Each section below describes the final result of one of the projects:
- Logistics Dashboard (an app to provide easy communications between employees),
- App4UCU (an app which interacts with the core functions of UCU and shows internal signals),
- Configaroo (an app which enables the management of large distributed code bases), and
- Ne:xt HMI (an integration of a trip computer app, a podcast app and messaging app to create an integrated car operating system)
I just helped finish three AMOS projects, all with IAV Engineering, at TU Berlin (Prof. Schieferdecker). Below, please find the project summaries for the projects:
- FlyInn (a multi-modal app to manage a large array of embedded devices),
- Corridor Navigation (an app to provide multi-path navigation suggestions), and
- Adrenaline (an app for the motorbiking community to connect and share.
Continue reading “Summaries of The AMOS Projects Winter 2018/19”
This winter semester, we had the following three AMOS projects at TU Berlin:
- Conversational chatbots
- Side window entertainment
- Pretendr (big data analytics)
Below, please find the project summaries as articulated by the student teams.
Continue reading “Summaries of The AMOS Projects Winter 2017/18”