The AMOS Project is the Open Source Research Group’s main class, teaching students agile methods and open source practices. It is also part of my incubator for startups. We just finished the first year. For your convenience, here are links to the most recent and relevant blog posts on the 2010 AMOS Project.
- AMOS Project Concept Summary
- AMOS Praktikum Shipped DosIS 1.0
- Linda Rising on Retrospectives in AMOS Praktikum
- AMOS Praktikum to Present in MedIS (IMI) Kolloquium
- Google Sponsors Agile Methods and Open Source Praktikum
- AMOS Praktikum Says Thank You to Google
- More Smart Phones for AMOS Project
I intend to summarize important developments from the OSR Group on my blog here in irregular intervals.